Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Peanut & Purls & some finished holiday knits!


I hate to admit it, but I haven't finished with my holiday knits quite yet. I did manage to finish this simple, yet classic, scarf for one of my favorite people, Pat!


I regrettably haven't made a lot of progress on the Battlestar Galactica socks. My mom asked me about them the other day--that's not a good sign. I'll have to seriously get-to-gettin' on those this week. But enough about those socks for my mom, this here post is about a scarf for a guy named Pat!


Pat is super swell and equally deserving of a handmade knit. I went with a classic gray blend. It's alpaca (of course), and there's nothing wrong with that! The scarf is Peanut approved (of course) she loves to stick her jerky little snout in all of my knits and give them a good sniff.


One of my favorite things to do when I'm done knitting is to roll it up (if it's roll-able) or fold it up (if it's fold-able). This scarf doesn't have a pattern--I mean I guess all things have patterns, but I just made it up. It's about 50 stitches cast on and then knit in moss stitch for a good length. Pat assures me it's warm and he likes it. Project success! I have some yarn arriving tomorrow to make that Brooklyn Tweed Alloy sweater I raved about earlier this month. I need to get through my knitting backlog so I can get started on the sweater before spring hits!


Peanut blooper:


That's really rude, Peanut!

8 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing. Curing addiction at home is more effective because patient will feel comfortable which contributes a lot in recovering from addiction. Thus it is a private treatment and less expensive.
    voyance serieuse gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chaque nouvel article, toujours autant de choses intéressantes à découvrir et normalement à mettre en pratique.
    voyance serieuse gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your site. Thank a lot for posting this. I will check here to see new

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entire look of your site is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good effectiveness via this valuable blog. I just loved browsing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty great post. I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing performance located on doing this website online. Keep doing it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous entire performance on the subject of doing this business site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...