Friday, January 10, 2014

Best of Jimmy Fallon youtubes!


You know you love it (it being Jimmy Fallon youtubes)! I cannot stop watching youtubes. It's the most delicious lifesuck there ever was. I start watching one youtube, and 3 hours later, I've watched 35 youtubes.



As you may have seen, Jimmy Fall recently aired his "Best of Jimmy Fallon" show. The "best of" featured his favorite clips from the last 5 years. This may be old news to all of you, but some of them were new to me, and boy did they crack me up.

Take a look at three of the best Jimmy Fallon skits. They each have multiple episodes, so do some investigating. Three hours later, you'll be happy you did!






Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...