Friday, December 13, 2013

Best of Rifle: Christmas edition


I love Rifle. Rifle Paper Co. that is, none of this firearm business--psshh. Rifle Paper Co. has the most amazing marketing and design people, it's not even funny. I could easily (and sometimes do) drop a ridiculous amount of money on paper-based products because they do what they do so damn well!
If you're looking for a little somethin' somethin' to spruce up that space under your Christmas tree, go over to Rifle. Seriously. The wrapping can really make or break a gift. Trust me. Christine could give me crap (just awful crap) and I would still love unwrapping it because she does such a nice job.*


If you're feeling so inclined, you should spend a Benjamin over at Rifle and make your Christmas that much merrier!

WRAP IT UP!


1. Plaid
2. Greens
3. Spearmint Blossoms (of course it's called that)

PUT A TAG ON IT!


1. Nutcracker
2. Classic Merry Christmas
3. O Tannenbaum (it's not called that, but it should be. Right?)

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN!


1. Merry and Bright
2. Peace on Earth
3. Nutcracker

I hope you're at least a little bit more inspired that you were 45 seconds ago. Be merry and bright and go forth with your wrapping!


*She's never given me crap, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...