Saturday, August 17, 2013

Insta-sista


Dear Cousin Anne's wedding is only a couple of weeks away. It's going to be epic.



Lately my life has been consumed with ironic mentions of adultings. Not all are ironic. Adulting means sometimes you just need to sit on your kitchen counters while wearing your cat shirt.


I recently rediscovered my sticker collection. Lisa Frank, eat your heart out.


This past week, I took an afternoon off work and Christine, mom, and me went hiking at Mt. Rainier. The wildflowers are in bloom, and it was amazing. Mom and I did this last year too.


I swear this has been the summer of yard work. Two weeks ago it was chainsaws (although this tree was taken down in last year's wind storm). Last week it was log splitting.

Want to see more of my instagrams? Course you do. Follow me @cnic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...