Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GNP is awesome!


No silly, I'm not talking about Gross National Product. I'm talking about Glacier National Park and how awesome it is. Nicholas and I were there last week for a speedy day trip through the park. We could have easily spent a few days there, but even in just the one day we saw some spectacular creatures--take a look...


Goat in the snow cooling off (it was quite spicy there)


Marmot friend 

This was the trip to take pictures of ground creatures nibbling on flowers, mfing precious if you ask me


This might have been the cutest thing I saw...just saying




Yeah, that happened.


While we didn't see any bears, they were certainly there.

1 comment:

  1. I looked around your blog a little bit, it looks super interesting. I'll settle down there quietly. I congratulate you, it's good to have made this blog
    thank you very much

    Voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...