Thursday, January 26, 2012

So many cables!


I finished my cable scarf that I had been working on. You can find all the details about the pattern, the yarn, and the inspiration right here. Now is the part where I will show off the finished product and you can all "oohh" and "aaahhh" over my cable talents. Genevieve will help me showcase the scarf by standing on it...

It took me about 2 weeks to knit it. I worked on it off-and-on at night. I did wet-block it afterwards as was recommended. It really did help show off those cables.






Pattern: Dryad
Yarn: Mushishi
Do it.

Special thanks to Kitty for gifting me this yarn! I've worn the scarf a couple of times. I finished it while I was snowed in, and have been wearing it ever since. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...