Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ga-ga for gosling

Natural light, yeah, let's. 
OK, normally we sisters aren't getting our jollies over clever text paired with celebrity pictures, but when Catherine sent out a link to Handmade Ryan Gosling on tumblr, I was like: Hold up now. (And I can only assume Monika had the same reaction--she isn't answering my emails. What's up with that, sister?)

For real, right?

Catherine and I have already started using Gosling in our crafting situations. As in "I'm all out of glue sticks.
Where's a Gosling when you need one?" That's a true story, people. It happened to me last night.
And, yes, there's a Gosling for that. So, yes to dragging Ryan Gosling into crafty tongue-in-cheek nerdom. 

That's all I'm saying.

That's it, I'm adding him to my gentlemen pinboard. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...