Friday, August 5, 2011

morning at the market


Spokane has a new year-round public market--aptly titled The Spokane Public Market-- which I'm really excited about. I checked it out for the first time this morning because my friend, Shawn, wrote an article about the market for The Spokesman Review. You can read Shawn's piece here. 


My mission: tomatoes, carrots, and some type of fruit. 
And I'm happy to report that my mission has been accomplished. 





The goat cheese was a total bonus. 


The space and design of the market are pretty swell, too. 



And no trip to the public market would be complete without my favorite shirt. My family knows which shirt I mean. It's the old farmer's shirt I found at The Classy Rack for $2.00. 


Yes, it has a few holes, but that just makes me love it all the more.


Summer prevails!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these tips very interesting, it's really nice to find articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    Voyance gratuite discount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...