Thursday, May 26, 2011

You remind me of the babe!

 The babe of the power.

Today marked the first day of interim.  That means that last night the Washington State Legislature finally sine die'd for the year.  This also means that today I have a killer hangover.  I spent part of the day sleeping in, part of the day at work, part of the day running errands, and the rest of it doing this and that around the house.

My errands brought me to a nursery where more succulents were purchased.  Help me! Seriously.
When I came home I listened to some Gaga and went to work crafting some plant art.


Step 1: Put some dirt in a container and let the cats observe, sniff, etc.

Step 2: Add a plant.

Step 3: Add another plant (a weirder one).

Step 4: Add the last plant and see if the felines approve.

This has got to be the creepiest succulent to date.  Wait a minute, what's that blurry thing behind it?

Step 5:  Add a figurine!

Aerial view.
Step 6: The End

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute, and Christine is right it is not 'the babe of the power'. If you are in to cute figurine succulent art you should go to terryplanty.com there is even a zombie terrarium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one too! I love your little indian!

    http://bykatherineelizabeth.blogspot.com/2011/08/succulents.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...