Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 10 of 2010: Movies


I'm going with a pretty loose definition of movies here because I'm also including television and mini-series. What? There's nothing wrong with that.


MOVIES:
1. John Adams, 2008 (Smart, funny, sad, wonderful, true.)
2. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, 1958 (Oh, man. Just watch it.)
3. North and South, 2004 (I'm in love with Richard Armitage.)
4. On the Waterfront, 1954 ("Charlie. Oh, Charlie." Breaks my heart.)
5. The West Wing, 1999-2006 (I love all these characters. So much.)
6. Sabrina, 1954 (Just a lovely little movie.)
7. Once Upon a Time in the West, 1968 (Kicked off my current love affair with westerns. And the music: perfect.)
8. Peter and the Wolf, 2006 (Stop motion {Yes!} set to Prokofiev's music.)
9. MST3K: Werewolf, 1998 (The best episode of MST3K ever?)

10. Up, 2009 (I cried so hard watching this. So awful. Still, great movie.)

Wow. I don't think I've ever used the word love, so many times in such a small amount of space. Hmm. I'll have to ponder that one.

And just what sort of picture might I have for you today?




Why, it's a bird's nest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...